Thursday, March 18, 2010

its not goodbye

so, packing...

it's one thing to set up the biggest move of my life, and then actually moving is a whole other ball game. but many people have done this before me, as will many after me. i have moved 7 times in the past 11 years. best practice? get someone else to do the work :P there's so much to think about! soooo many people who need a goodbye, or rather, see you later.

its crunchtime - serious packing is necessary to make this happen. my flight is reserved for tuesday. i still dont have my visa. i need to get organized. i need to buy toothpaste. i cant believe this time has finally come.

thank goodness for cell phones, email, msn, facebook, linkedin, magic jack, texting, skype, blogs - the world is so much smaller these days :)

alrighty, not much packing done today. now i'm heading out to meet a friend....procrastination is something i will think about doing later.

No comments:

Post a Comment